Step-by-step instructions for those of you who insist on standing up to do your business in a public restroom (or in your own bathroom at home, for that matter).
- Raise the toilet lid AND the toilet seat.
- Do your business.
- Unroll several sheets of toilet paper.
- Carefully inspect the toilet lid, seat, and rim, as well as the floor immediately around the base of the toilet.
- Use the toilet paper to thoroughly clean up any drops or puddles of yellow liquid.
- Toss the used toilet paper in the toilet.
- Flush the toilet.
This is not rocket science, guys. I don’t go around leaving my DNA in places where you will be sitting. Please show the same courtesy to me and to others who will be coming along behind you to use the same toilet.
Thank you! (And your wives and mothers and daughters thank you as well.)
- Required Reading for All Men and Boys (Tweet that!)
- Detailed instructions for men who stand up to do your business in a public restroom (Tweet that!)
- Men: Raise the toilet lid AND the toilet seat. (Tweet that!)
- I don’t leave my DNA where you will be sitting. Please show me the same courtesy. (Tweet that!)
- Stuff Nobody Should Have To Tell You (Tweet that!)
- Ridiculously Inconsiderate Things People Do Without Even Thinking (Tweet that!)
- Please Forgive Me For Posting This But It Had To Be Said (Tweet that!)
- Principle 27: It’s not nice to leave your pee on the toilet (or the floor). (Tweet that!)
- The Pee Pee Rant (Tweet that!)